ParentPay - our online payment and interactive service
We are pleased to announce that we now accept payments online for items such as dinner money, breakfast club and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
Parent pay is also used to give consent for free trips, book on out of school activities such as afterschool clubs, library trips and much more. Its easy to use and your log on details are available from the school office do not delay sign up today.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
- What are the benefits to our school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Help to reduce anti-social behaviour
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school
If you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office.